Want to learn how to leverage your skills at drawing to enhance your message? Picture This! is now on YouTube. This online series was designed with the busy leader and learner in mind. Watch and learn with me as many times as you like!
Find short videos on:
- The importance of visuals in communication
- Ways to capitalize on visuals in communication
- Drawing tools and techniques to develop as a visual communicator
- Key principles to using visuals to increase audience engagement
Subscribe now and you’ll:
- Play along with fun drawing exercises and learn simple tricks to making drawing easy.
- Develop confidence in your own ability to draw and tackle the nemesis of self-talk.
- Discover how visuals are shaping the worlds of advertising, business, and social media.
- Unlock the Possibilities at your next meeting or presentation!
Get the courage to pick up your markers and play again! Improve the clarity of your next message through mastering the ART of visual communication.
“Do you teach this?”
is a common question.
Yes, I Do!
Watch the Introductory Module Now
Picture This! capitalizes on brain science to answer these questions: What is visual communication? And why do visuals work? You’ll learn and practice drawing: Letters, Shapes, Bullets, Frames and Banners, Concepts and People. In this introduction, you’ll learn to use visuals to gain credibility, focus attention, peak interest and aid in audience retention.
Company Culture Boardgame
Frame the Message Ink had the pleasure of working graphically for Stephanie Angelo, SPHR, SCP creator of the board game, Company Culture, a one-of-a-kind board game designed to strengthen organizational culture. If you haven’t had the chance to look past the colorful illustrative box, NOW is the time to dive in and start important conversations in your workplace.
Learn more HERE
Teacher Clarity Playbook
Corwin Literacy and authors Douglas Fisher, Nancy Frey, Olivia Amador and Joseph Assof have found a way to bring deeper clarity around teaching and learning. Frame the Message Ink provided illustrative summaries of each chapter in the book, The Teacher Clarity Playbook, Grades K-12: A Hands-On Guide to Creating Learning Intentions and Success Criteria for Organized, Effective Instruction.
Find out more, and order your copy HERE
Color My Credit